A Seller asked Realtors Larry & Sheila, how will you decide how to price our Water View home on Long Island’s North Shore?
It’s all about the Water View.
Water View homes are some of the most difficult types of property to value when pricing a home on The North Shore Of Long Island.
These are some of the questions that need to be answered first:
- Is it direct full Water View all year long?
- Is it The Ocean, Sound, Bay, Harbor, Man-Made Lake or Pond?
- How close is the Water View from the property?
- Is it a single Water View or several room of views?
- Can something else be built in the future to prevent the view?
- The Location
- The Condition
- The Style
- The Updates