FUN FACT FRIDAY – LONG ISLAND REAL ESTATE
Long Island Fun Fact Friday is here, courtesy of REALTORS® Lawrence “Larry” and Sheila Agranoff
WHAT IS THE MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE (MLS)
The Multiple Listing Service is a database that supports Real Estate Agents and Broker members to access information on properties for sale. When a home, condo, co-op or land is listed for sale, it gets added by the local MLS by the Listing Agent.
Each MLS has information that the agent must provide. On Long Island, the following must be included:
- A front photo of the home
- Is it Residential/Condo/Rental/Land/Commercial
- Listing Date/Expiration
- Listing Price
- Number of Bedrooms & Baths
- Year Built/Construction Type
- Heating/Air Conditioning/Water Description
- Plus directions/compensation (only on agent site/modification-exclusions and if it’s bank owned.
There is also space for an agent to include unique or notable features of the home to get more attention to the property.
Have questions about a property that is listed on the Long Island MLS, or would you like to list your residence with us? Please call our Cell.
Lawrence & Sheila Agranoff