Welcome to Long Island…
At 1401 square miles, Long Island is the largest island in the continental US. Long Island towns and villages blend historic charm and modern-day amenities, all set alongside the striking beauty of our parks and shoreline. On The North Shore is The Long Island Sound and on the South Shore we are surrounded by The Atlantic Ocean.
Here is our Top 10 List of Why Long Island Is Right For You!
1. Lighthouses – Research shows that Suffolk County has more lighthouses than any other county in the United States, and Southhold Township has more lighthouses than any other town in the country.
2. Long Island Beaches – Long Island beaches are famous throughout the world for their long stretches of sand, moderate surf and temperate water.
3. Fine Restaurants – Long Island shares the same ethnic diversity in restaurants that NYC has. Whatever you want: American, Italian, Chinese, Mexican, French, Japanese, Indian, Steak Houses, Kosher Food, Seafood, Vegetarian, of course Burgers, the BEST pizza, and so much more!
4. Wineries– Long Island Wine Country is a fast growing and recognized wine-producing region in the northeast.
5. Mansions and Castles – Long Island is home to mansions, historic buildings and castles. The mansions on Long Island reflect history and are beautifully constructed to provide elegance and sophistication.
6. Museums and Parks – Long Island has too many to mention, but worth the trip.
7. Supreme Shopping Outlets – From Outlet stores, to our great Malls, to Shopping Centers, Long Island has it all!
8. Cultural Attractions – Long Island has Theatres, Performing Arts, Educational Programs, Festivals, Music, Ballet and Opera Companies.
9. Close Proximity to New York City – A car ride, or The Long Island Railroad, or Bus transportation will get you to Manhatttan and all it has to offer.
10. Our Wonderful Four Seasons – Yes we have it all here on Long Island…Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring, each is a time of year with so many activities to do and see!
When you’re ready to buy or sell property on Long Island, The Realtors® to call are Lawrence “Larry” and Sheila Agranoff